Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Rojak Raya :)


This year, I spent my 1st and 2nd day of Hari Raya in Miri wih my darling Mak, sisters and nephew Hakim. Decided to fly up coz twin sis Ina wasn't Rayaing in Kuching. And I returned to Kuching just in time for an auntie's Hari Raya open house on Friday :)

Did not coordinate Raya outfits this year noooo I didn't, which is a no surprise since I've been too occupied with macam macam alahaiiii :|

So, purchased whatever I thought look nice from Zalora, at almost the last minute, and we just mixed matched everything up... I'd say was a rojak raya ;)



And thank God, the girls loved the choices I made :D

Phewww.. we're making progress here yessss! Yes we are!! My last post?? 3 months ago?? Ohh man. Heheeee ahhh well, I just can't.. what can I say. Sooooooo much I wanna share but honestly, I don't know where to begin ...

but this is good ;)

this is good progress ..

my lovely tudong by @vivavanidah :)
look them up on instagram


In shaa Allah, I will return with more stuff to bore you with :P

till then.. hugs and Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir Batin


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...