Sunday, January 17, 2016

2nd Daughter Grads


This wefie was taken right after we arrived at the University, about two hours before the Convocation ceremony started. Pre-convo wefie with my darling daughter 
Seri on 17 November 2015 :*


Ehemm... weren't supposed to take any photos of videos during the ceremony, but I couldn't miss this because I captured her elder sister's moment couple years back :)

They didn't have this kind of restrictions before this but I think it was all because of that boy who took a wefie while on stage receiving his scroll... hmm.. 

I was sorry though I kept focusing on the phone screen I didn't see the actual thing
on stage while she received her Diploma, nonetheless, I'm super proud. 
Alhamdulillah thank you my sayang Seri for this special day.. 







She's home now for a month's break, finals ended some few days ago. But like any other weekend, she's busy with makeup appointment bookings, that's my girl hhehehee :D





This is too cute not to post! 

Congrats my darlings and may all of you are blessed with all the
best things in life Aamiin.. *hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...