Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Melle's Necklace

 
Hanis Zalikha at her wedding reception last Sunday night 14 June 2015,
with her Maid of Honor bestfriend Melle :)


Melle donning her hanicomb choker statement necklace


I did go through a short moment of homaigadddd-how-am-I-gonna-nail-this-one when Melle described how she wanted her necklace to look. It had to be just a very short moment of panicking though, as I knew I had no time to waste -__-

I went straight on to ...                   sketch??  

No no nooo I don't sketch baybehhh! Heheheeee..

Had it all planned in my head,

drafted, beaded... trimmed and

Voilla !!


You have no idea how happy I was when Melle finally received this necklace.
I mean, she could just decided not to wear it at all right??! But she did :D

So glad she did and she really loved it! :)

Phewww...! One major project done there Alhamdulillah.

Well ok. I do have loads more necklaces to settle by Raya, till then,

'Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadan Al-Mubarak' to my Muslim readers :)


Take care peeps! 


1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi, I sure love the pics here. Well taken. And that necklace is really an eye catcher. Wow! At night under the lights will really glitter.
Love your humour and eloquence.
Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...