Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Arman and Irfan Won!

They represented their school SK St Joseph Kuching


Soooo proud of our son Arman! Syukor Alhamdulillah...

Last week they rehearsed literally every single day till Sunday, except Friday. By Friday night, Arman came down with a fever and had to delay his practice at school on Saturday morning for few hours and I told his Cikgu Wong he would need to rest for couple hours after taking his medication as I didn't want his temperature to shoot up again. 

Sunday morning Cikgu Wong phoned me, 

"Arman's mom... can you please bring Arman to my house today to rehearse?"

"Ohhh I see, I didn't know you guys was supposed to have a session today..?"

"Ohh no actually... Errmmm, you see, I had a nightmare last night.
Arman and Irman went blank in front of the crowd.. I'm scared."



that is a lot of lines to memorize O_O

Ohh dear ohh dear.., pity Cikgu Wong. She's really stressed out over this Poem Recital competition. Well, I was too as a matter a fact. When Cikgu Wong emailed me the poem Arman's supposed to memorize 2 weeks ago, I was kinda preeeeettty sure he wouldn't be able to memorize the 2 full pages of poetry......... (remember his pre-school concert speech??) Hello!! It was a lot to memorize hokayyy! See the two full pages?? But he proved me wrong. And why ohh why I was so sure he wouldn't be able to memorize all of it within few days?? Ohh man I should believe in him , what mother lah me -___-

They did so sooo well yesterday! 11 pairs participated in the Kuching Zone English Poetry Recitation Competition yesterday at the Chung Hua School No5 and Arman and his partner Irfan were named Champion!! :D

I know for sure his Cikgu Wong was the most delighted ;)

Congrats team SK St Joseph!!

NOooo not done yet.. They have another challenge to face, Choral Speaking competition this Thursday. 

All the best team SK St Joseph!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...