Monday, December 1, 2014

No Name Yet


This is hanicomb newest design, syukur Alhamdulillah.

But I can't name it yet because it is just too special. Hahhahaaa.
Hmmm.. I don't expect you to understand whatever I was saying.

Too special, but with no name yet heeheee ;)

Hopefully when the time comes, the name shall be revealed.



CANNOT WAIT MY GODDDDD!! :p 


* be patient Ida *

Naaa.. I just have to have names for my necklaces. One of the most fun part before revealing new designs is coming up with new names for them. Haaa, just gotta be more patient, patient :)

The buyer gave me a certain budget to create this piece :D
I know the lucky recipient, all I needed to do was match her beautiful personality
with the colours I was choosing. But, like always...

"Is she going to like the colours?? Wouldn't she think this is too much,
or dull or... just so so.. ?"

-____-

Always my main concern! Alwayyys whenever I do a customized piece.

The buyer loved it, soooo glad for that! :D


Orders for next year's Raya Aidilfitri and Gawai is coming in slowly. If you're interested to own any of our hanicomb statement necklace, please go to our Facebook Page Hanicomb Handmade and inbox us :)

Soon ya? Don't wait till it's already fasting month, I might close orders 3 or 4 months before Syawal. 

Till next post.. Hugsss!! :* 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...