Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Hijrah 1436 ~ 26.10.14

Tuesday OOTD

Tudung ~ RM10 only, from a local boutique selling jubahs, kurungs, tudungs, etcs
Top ~ Dorothy Perkins
Bottom ~ 15 year old can't-remember-where-I-bought skirt
Bag ~ A gift from Paris ;)

I am still feeling very very tired after a super busy weekend.. 
I'm sure you could see it in my face -__-

It was a lot of fun but probably I hadn't done anything that requires me to be very physically active outdoor for so long, exhaustion is what I'm experiencing now. There's work to be done at the office that is why I couldn't take any day off. So, a bright outfit is all I need! ;)

... always in my mind to start wearing hijab. But always delaying it. Then, Hijabstailista TV9 called and confirmed that they'll be in Kuching on 24th. My shooting slot was on Saturday, the 1st day 1436H. 'THIS IS IT!!' , I said to myself ;) Since the program required me to wear tudung, I thought, there is no better time to make this move :)

... and here I am, the new me =)

Monday OOTD

I found this tudung in one of my daughters' closet, it 
came with a jubah my mother inlaw bought for them from Mecca

Am not that prepared, I only bought few tudungs to prepare myself for last weekend's TV shoot. Luckily my daughters have few basic black ones that I could choose from to wear for my FIRST DAY at the office :D

Err... I better not start shopping for tudungs aehh :P

*zalora has loads right??? wink-wink

Alhamdulillah, I'm so happy with this decision. Pray for me yaa .. :*

1 comment:

f.i.e.z.a said...

alhamdulilah u look gorgeous sis! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...