Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Life Goes On


These photos officially mark my last day as an event coordinator. 

When these photos were taken on the 21st of June, little that I knew it was gonna be the last event I coordinated. As hoped and prayed, I don't have to work on weekends anymore :D And I'm loving this change!

I'm now attached with Corporate Affair Dept, Alhamdulillah.



I've experienced a lot of changes in 2014. Some had me sit back to reflect, on my most exhilarating, and saddest moments in my life. I've hit rock bottom. But also, been blessed with having such great children and the best of achievements (for hanicomb). 

Life goes on. 

We women are unique creatures. I honestly believe that. *suddenly childbirth crosses my mind*. The master of all pain. Childbirth. If you have gone through it, then you can endure just anything. Even if you haven't, we women are created to be strong enough to go through pain. Just have to always be strong, stay strong, remain positive, keep ourselves busy and always be nice to others. 

I do miss my old job... But I know I am where I belong :)

Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...