Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Finally! :)


Can't believe it took me this long to get our own packaging done. But Alhamdulillah, 
it's here, and it is a little step up for our little empire ;)

Collected the hundreds of boxes last weekend and they came in .. ermm.. 
... pieces o_o

As soon as the package was handed to me, I wasn't that surprise 
to see that everything was, FLAT

'Hokayyy.. Now, I've gotta get someone to assist me with this...' was the very first thought that came to my mind after saying my thank you to the box supplier.

And that person is none other thannnnnn 
hanicomb's very own Chairwoman!!

The person isssssssss my darling daughter Haniiiiiiiii heheheheee :D


Thanks Hani sayang . And , still a couple hundreds more to do love :)

Yup, folding, locking the sides, looks kinda easy but its actually 
quite a tedious job.


There you have it. The front and back of our packaging. I'm glad I got it done, in time for the tv shoot this weekend. It's been postponed once, hopefully everything will go well this time, in shaa Allah.

In the mean time.. I'm gonna get some tips on makeup and hijab tutorial on youtube tonight. Will post more updates soon yaa.. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...