Thursday, September 18, 2014

Stressed Depressed But Well Dressed

one of my OOTD Saturdays this month (6.9.14)


We found this wall, and my kids decided I should take few shots with it last last weekend. And the caption that went with this photo was ..

"stressed, depressed but well dressed" ;)

That's an original by Seri my daughter hahahahaa LoL :))

This Saturday, I'll be attending a special event by Zalora. What I don't like about all this is, the stress of thinking what to wear. ohh man.

-_____-


But one thing for sure, I'm excited to wear one of my necklaces. Finally a necklace
I AM GOING TO KEEP FOR GOOD!

Now, what to go with Levis jeans and hanicomb necklace..?? 

We'll see :D

1 comment:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

I love that looks anyway.. Nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...