Monday, August 4, 2014

Raya 2014 Matchy Matchy!

1st day

2nd day

3rd day

I'm glad I purchased enough baju raya this year. Felt so good when you have new baju rayas lined up and your only stress is picking out which to wear on which day :) And most of the ones I have are from online shopping ohhh myyy it was wayyy way toooo easy! I knowww.. I know everyone has been doing it forever but I simply didn't have the luxury of time to browse, think, pick, budget... A colleague was shopping on ZALORA 10 days before raya and the packages was like arriving few days in a row it got me super excited! I wanted some too!! ;) So I decided I to shop with her, for a few outfits :D

I made a point to browse, and picked the ones I like. And they arrived less than 24 hours you gotta believe it baby!! I ordered at 3pm, and the packages arrived at 11am the next day. Very impressive service indeed, VERRRRRY!! 

But I never planned the ones I was purchasing actually match all sayang's baju melayus :D 

... This green kaftan also matches sayang's green baju melayu. There is a photo of us but I decided not to upload it here. The three pics above are enough to make you puke already heheeheee.. 

I took the liberty to have few shots of this green kaftan taken just for this blog, don't mind me aeehhh :D It's kinda heavy around the neck area because of the embellishment but it didn't bother me, I didn't have a necklace for myself this raya so, I decided to let the beaded neck piece stay. Yup, I wanted to take it off but, I had no time at all to look into the kaftan  and not to mention to get my own bib necklace done. sigh. 

4th day



Raya was ok, I guess. But it wasn't ok for my siblings and I and my stepmom, the past 2 weeks has been quite a down time for us. My father is still in the hospital now... Please pray for his recovery ya? Thank you and may God bless your kindness.

Remember to always hug, kiss and tell your loved ones how much you love them. Don't sweat the small stuffs.. 


* Pray for Palestine, Justice for MH370 and MH17 *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...