Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Life Changing August 2014

This month has been a life-changing journey for me.

From beginning of this year, till today, I've hit rock bottom, and been blessed with the greatest achievements with hanicomb which I never thought would or could happen to me. The toughest ones has been this month, August 2014..... Have you ever tried to enjoy the lavish food been served to you, and chocking on tears at the same time? I did last week. Couldn't finish my food. Pity my food.

When I saw people fainted or refused to eat from being very very heart broken, I could only imagine the state of mind they were in, till I experienced that feeling myself this month... I am sincerely thankful to God for giving me that experience. This may sound funny to you because who would want to be at the lowest point in their lives, but being grateful at the same time? But I am thankful, syukor Alhamduillah. I am thankful because all this experience has taught me to always always be grateful, never forget the needy and never never look down on others. 

The past one week I've been summing up all that had happened this year. So many of the good, and equally as much of the worst things you could imagine happening to you. And all of it happened in a span of 6 months. It has been a life-changing experience of my adult life. One night this August, while I was sobbing, feeling all numb (like seriously literally body numbing kind of thing~ heart burn, limbs felt numb all over..) from being in the deepest of sadness and confusion, another uplifting news came creeping in ...


Hanis decided to take our necklace with her on one of her Fesyen MeleTOP (airs on Astro Ria) shooting. It got me smiling, while sobbing heavily. *grins* Funny when I think about it now.

....

Till next post ... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...