Monday, June 23, 2014

We've Landed On The Cover!

Tv host Hazlin of TV3 999 wearing 'hana' hanicomb statement bib necklace on the 
cover of Hijabista Magazine July 2014 Syawal Edition :)


When I received the news, I didn't know what to do.

I felt like crying, laughing, shouting, but couldn't utter a single word.

Was speechless for a moment, turned the phone to my hubby and 

"............. look...... our necklace. Our neklace...

........... on front cover!" breathing hard, smiling, wanted to say so much, but couldn't.

I was just too happy. The feeling was, still is, magical! :D

I'd be lying if I said I never day dreamed for this to happen. But never thought, never ever thought hanicomb would be given such an opportunity this soon. It's every designer's dream to get this kind of recognition. I haven't seen the magazine physically yet, but already I received a request asking for an autograph!! Heheheee ... that's so cute ;)

All praises to Allah, syukor Alhamdulillah I'm so grateful. Thank you Hijabista magazine! :*


hanicomb 'hana' statement bib necklace


1 comment:

Coffee Girl said...

I know I already said it, but here im saying it again: SYABAS kak ida! good job being on the cover!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...