Saturday, April 12, 2014

25 years & 1 day Today

pic was taken on 11.4.2014

The actual date was 11th April.

That was D day we declared our love! We are couple couple! It was the day when.. "I pronounce that you are my girlfriend, I am your boyfriend..", and vice versa :)

Hahhaaa.. oh man. Sounds so......, young. Heehheheee

Alhamdulillah.. 11.4.1989-11.4.2014

It's has been 25 years. No, we didn't plan any special dinner nor candlelight. It was just a simple outing with the kids, specially to feed my sushi deprived child. 

Yup! She hasn't even done unpacking her stuff from Uni she already listed down the food she must get within 3 days! This is what I've gained over 25 years I have been a wife to this young lady's father; An eating machine who doesn't even gain as much as she should from the way she eats o_o


I couldn't ask for a better family unit.

Feel so blessed and happy, syukor alhamdulillah Thank you ya Allah..


11.4.2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...