Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Your Online IT Store

I'm not so much of a tech tech-y gadget-y person, as long I have a phone that works, I'll live. But running a little business is no small task. My Samsung GALAXY Note II has been a real lifesaver, I am relying wayyyy to much on it.

It has crossed my mind quite a number of times.. what if suddenly my phone died on me?? 

 0_0

What will happen to all the stuffs I have stored in there, my photos, contacts??! OH Myyyyy....! That's pretty scary peeps!

Sometime late last year, I accidentally deleted my precious hanicomb sales history on my Note II. I honestly believe, had I saved that excel file in another gadget, or computer, the list would still exists today -____-

*sobbb sobb :(

I have been thinking, I might be needing another phone, or a personal PERSONAL pc or laptop of my own. The ones we have at home, hmm well ... not mine. None of them is mine. I wanna have my very own. If I wrecked it, I won't have to answer to no one else :)

So, with all the losing photos and information that's been bugging me for weeks, I've been taking a self initiative (that was proudly announced as I have always relied on my husband and children to do these things for me) browsing trough on everything from mobile phones, lap tops, external hard disc drive, tablets and all those things that come with all these gadgety computery IT stuffs lah! ;)

Ohh man! Such a big moment for ME. I KNOW WHERE TO SHOP FOR IT STUFFS!! Weeehoooo!! hahahhaaaa ... *patting my own back*

:D

Hokay...! You have to thank me for this!! ..Well ermmm, only for those who have not come across this awesome IT online shopping site

I give you.... the ipmart.com.my !!




And if you purchased anything from today till 31 March 2014, you'll get a special discount only from i-Pmart.



Whatcha waitin' for??! Get clicking!! Hehehee .. ;)

2 comments:

jessi jonshon said...

Hii guys
A chance to Buy Mobile Phone online Malaysia and really feel good to buy it.it has a lot of feature and I enjoy it very carefully.

jessi jonshon said...

Hii guys
A chance to Buy Mobile Phone online Malaysia and really feel good to buy it.it has a lot of feature and I enjoy it very carefully.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...