Monday, March 10, 2014

Please Come Back MH370



Youtube video credit to Mr Sham.. 

I first heard the news when I was on my way to the post office Saturday morning. Couldn't believe what I heard... just couldn't believe it :'(

It was all over the news, facebook, twitter, within hours. The outpouring of sadness and devastation everywhere... People are glued to their seats in their living room, and eateries, waiting anxiously to know, hoping to hear positive news. It could have been you on that plane, or your loved ones. That's why we are all in such in an anguish state. What IF, it was me on that plane. What IF, it was my family...

I cannot start to imagine, the pain and suffering the families of the passengers and crews of MH370 are in a this moment. It has been 3 days, and not a single trace of the missing plane. 

Please, don't ever stop praying for their safe return. Part of me believe, that they are still alive, in shaa Allah.


Ya Allah, we want You to please return these innocent souls to their loved ones real soon. We seek your mercy Ya Allah, please hear our prayers. Amin...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...