Monday, March 3, 2014

Collaboration Continues

Hanis Zalikha wearing hanicomb handmade 'missCleo'
on 1.3.2014

She has few more of our necklaces but I'm guessing she likes this one best :) Love the whole look. Soooo cute!! That dress O M G! If only I could fit into it.. ! Haahaaaa

My only fear is if on the day the episode where she wears hanicomb airs, I won't be able to watch it! Ohh man. Major OH MAN!! No no, that cannot happen! I cannot miss snapping photos hanicomb making appearance in a drama on Astro.

0_0

Okay okayyyy, chill babe... Chill. We still have time. In shaa Allah, won't miss it :) Syukor alhamdulillah, a great start to March :D

Thanks so much Hanis, you're a true sweetheart!

Mmmooaazzhhh!! *extra big wet kissessss* ;)



2 comments:

Tia said...

Am happy for u.... u will make it BIG!!

Ida BorneoLove said...

Thanks Tia my friend for the doa.. so touched! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...