Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Sunday Post Features Hanicomb

The Sunday Post 19.1.2014

This is so exciting! Thanks so much Joanna of The Sunday Post!! :*

Two features within one week was not what I expected they're gonna give hanicomb. They did tell me about one will be coming out in Borneo Post but, I seriously didn't want to put too much hope. The first one was also in full page (by Utusan Borneo) but in full colour.  Black and white or full colour don't make no difference to me. I'm just so humbled and honored with these recognition... syukur Alhamdulillah :D

Thank you thank you so much Borneo Post and Utusan Borneo, it's been an awesome week!! :)

Okay, you'll have to excuse me now.. I've got to get ready for work ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend darlings and drive save ya? Cheers!!

* * *

Read the hanicomb interview with Borneo Post here peeps >>>



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...