Monday, September 9, 2013

Small Business Little Business

'chanela' bracelet and 'syaza'

It was about a year ago sayang and I went to Sabah to get supplies for my then new little business venture. Wow! And what a year it has been alhamdulillah, thank you everyone who's been supporting hanicomb. Words can't express how grateful I am for all the blessings, thank you Allah :) 

'nina'

'sofiya'

'judee'

'LuLu'

Everything you see here are handmade, handsewn. Orders are placed very much in advanced because for instance, the one show above (bespoke blue 'LuLu' in Lapis Lazuli) took about 20 hours of non-stop sewing. Some others would take shorter time to complete, 5 - 6 hours.

And that neck belongs to me!

hahahahaaaaa...

Few people just had to ask who's been modeling my necklaces, my mother in-law was the latest to inquire. "Geruk sapa ya Da??"  ;) *wink wink*

It's a small business people, no budget (yet!) to hire a pro. But errmmm, I'll have to get one later if my neck really starts to sag, no?? :P

If you happened to own an instagram account, don't forget to check our updates
at the hashtag ya?

Till next post, have a productive week love! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...