Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Beautiful Weekend In Kuching

Mesmerizing Olympic kinda fireworks on Hari Malaysia eve,
at least for me :)
Pic credit ~ Liew Ted Ghee

View the fireworks display here!

Gorgeous colourful decorated boats on Sungai Sarawak along
the Kuching Waterfront :)

This particular shot amazes me. I want your camera! Hahhaaaa... 
Sukhoi jet flying over Padang Merdeka Kuching on Hari Malaysia Day.
Pic credit ~ Abd Rahman

It was a spectacular and fun weekend for us here in Kuching. But I didn't go into town though, stayed home and kept myself updated via facebook and national tv. It was raining heavily on the night of the decorated boats display and I was pretty sure there would be like thousands of people gathered around the area. So, we just decided to stay in :) 

Syukor alhamdulillah.. I am a very happy Malaysian. Thank you Allah. 

Pic credit ~ YouCompile FB Page :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...