Thursday, May 2, 2013

Me Lazy Makeup-ing


Been told over and over by my dear darling friends to..

put some MakeUp ON!!

Heeehehee...

You see that face above?? That is how I wake up in the morning, that is how 
I'll look if you invite me to lunch :p



But I'd like to get an application on my phone,
where I'd be able to 'cheat' makeup?? Is there any...?

My phone could only camouflage flaws, like what's done in
the above pic ;) 

My excuse ~ too lazy to even put the simple mascara on.
Thank you and have a nice day :)

4 comments:

tenku butang said...

lawooo.. cunn

done follow/singgah sini.. jom follow/singgah blog teman.. heee.. http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/

klu minat kucen leh follow blog ni jugak.. =)
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/

AB said...

U don't need much make-up dear, natural beauty d best....sik tipu ehh...

n i e z a said...

then you'll love Perfect365. Even Datok Siti Nurhaliza uses it. :)

nfl jerseys cheap said...

The beauty...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...