Friday, May 31, 2013

His Baby

Arman said he's gonna ride like Marc Marquez one day 0_0

Sayang has had the Yamaha XJ6 since three weeks ago but he's yet brought me 
around town vroom vroom like how a boyfriend should! :p Hehheeee... he did 
ask if I'd like a ride numerous times but well, always could never leave my
sewing workstation. We'll try this weekend ya sayang..


"Ohh sayangggg lurrrve my new super cool fullface helmet..! Feels like Minah 
rommpitt lah baby!! yeaahahahaaa.. Err... wouldn't look too weird now 
would it if I carry my speedy on the bike with this hot helmet on.. NO??"

"Adek, you may leave your handbag at home my love..."

My love with his new baby :D

Ahhh.. I love looking at him when he's all geared up ;)
weeehoooooo.... *wink wink!*


Speaking of weekend,

I went to visit my darling daughter's work place couple weeks back and simply
loved the cool ambiance, deco and food as well! You should give this
place a try during the coming long weekend peeps :)


till next post... Selamat Hari Gawai! =)

1 comment:

CJane said...

Selamat Hari Gawai! Waaaahhh siok lah, can sit on a big bike. You have to dress up for it too! Come on, take some pics and share! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...