Sunday, May 5, 2013

Color Of The Day~ Blue & White

ootd 

Wow.! What a day.. Alhamdulillah.

I even wore D color of the day folks! Hhahahahaaa.., so exciting! 
Almost felt like, Raya! Of course, I was taking my time, did a bit of laundry and beading before figuring out what to wear to my polling station. Sayang and I reminded each other couple of times not to forget our identity cards.. Yaa yaa, we don't want what happened couple of years back to haunt me again today. That wasn't fun, leaving your most important item for casting your vote is simply not acceptable. 

Not exercising your rights is like, enjoying Hari Raya without even fasting during the month of Ramadhan... Hehehehee, that's just my opinion. 

wearing blue and white today :D

I'm such a klutz.

Thank you King's Curry !

And smeared my beautiful blue long sleeved 'look-of-the-day' blouse with curry 
because I was too excited about the 10% discount! :p


So??! What are you waiting for Kuching people?? 
Go to King's Curry and show off your finger today ! :D

me & my tailor, we did it!! =)
*someone, teach me how to style my nails..?*

So happy I got a lot done today.

Cast my vote and settle the kids' Raya kurungs at the tailor's.
I hope they'll announce a public holiday tomorrow...

1 comment:

Coffee Girl said...

Too bad it wasnt declared a holiday. Aduh seluar ya kenak biru juak...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...