Tuesday, February 26, 2013

3rd Nostril



I swear that mole on my nose is growing , each day...

"since when you have a mole on your nose sayang..?"

-______-  

My dear hubby, we've been together 24 years and you just noticed
this beauty mark on my face??! *dhherrr..* :[


I like doing the self-portrait thing now (ever since I have the noteii) only when I feel like it, when I'm bored, only when I think I look A-OK. That's when I noticed that mole seems bigger than it was before. Hmm... how... I don't actually mind it there, just that hopefully one day people wouldn't mistaken it as my 3rd nostril when it grows as big as the 5 cents coin.

Erpp... O_O

3 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

You better check with doctor..

ada van de kamp said...

I have 3 moles growing up fast since i dont know when hahaha... ppl always teased me like calling me Sharifah Aini.. which I dont know how to response. just smile..... huhu. seems that they will keep growing arghh

Ida BorneoLove said...

if lah they grow & we look like cindy crawford or marilyn manroe, kan bessstttt ? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...