Sunday, January 6, 2013

My New Year

new year eve dinner... at the very local Sugar Bun

new year breakfast.. Mickeydees of course ;)
again, in boring old grey top LoL :))

while waiting for breakfast to arrive on new year morning

It's been almost a week since New Year.. How are you all coping? I've had quite a few exciting things going since, and I'm so grateful for all the blessings and opportunities God has given to my family and I.

I took couple of days off before and after new year's day, just to get school stuffs ready and, to get myself 'ready' for a big day on 2nd January. It went pretty good, so good I couldn't sew that night when I got back home. Too excited and the adrenalin rush was making me somewhat overly stirred, heheheheee.. Errr.. just hope they print it. Hmmm.., hope they'll print it 0_O

Goofying around during new year eve outing at Sugar Bun

my darlings! love them to bits


Don't know why, but I've been listening a lot of Gwen Stefani lately. In fact, I got a lot of my necklaces done listening to Gwen. Managed some 'eye contact' with Gwen every now and then and gosh!! She's beautiful isn't she? ;)

So, that's how we spent our new year... Ate a lot together. Laughed a lot together gether too. They complete me, alhamdulillah. 

I've few more posts pending. Will make sure they won't become a yesterday's story like this one. 

Later then.. Have a good week peeps! :D

*visit hanicomb handmade fb page for more updates*

2 comments:

∂a∂yana said...

happy new year! ^^

Ida BorneoLove said...

dadyana love, thanks so much. Hope this year brings more and more joy to you and your family ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...