Sunday, January 6, 2013

DAA BOMBB!

Ayam Tandoori, omg. That's all I can say.

If you're suddenly dumbfounded when someone asked where to eat in Kuching, 
fret not! Easy! 

Just think of me :D

Err.. hahahaa, no no, KiddinGg. Hehehheeee...

Say, "Let's go to King's Curry."

If you know Madam Tang @ Padungan Kuching, you will find King's Curry. 
Only two doors away.

I'm not a canai person, not a huge fan of curry either.. Except for my mom's & mother in-law's and my step mom's curry. Fish curry gravy at King's Curry is..


DAA BOMBB!



Ikan kari briyani. Mak oiii !!

You don't believe me?
Ask Arman.


Arrrppp!

Nyummss! Sodap :*

Ayam penyet. The sambal belacan gets a 9/10 from me.

:D

What's for lunch esok?? 

1 comment:

ngumbang said...

Ahh yes...Kuching. Kuching tend to have a lot of those fusion food. So what is going to be next on your menu?

By the way, here is something for me to share.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pakej-Percutian-Sabah-Sarawak-Travel/147676668611398?ref=hl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...