Monday, December 3, 2012

UiTM Double Admission

"Maa.. you just snapped a pic of our stuff, our luggage.. What for??"

"When I'm old and bedridden, these photos and the Surah Yassin will accompany me while waiting for the next Azan."

Sweaty, and dusty from head to toe, 
shortly before saying bye bye to my sweethearts :')

Seri's room first

Yaa haaa..! I'm well equipped ;)


Yup! Any mummy would make sure their children be in a clean 
and comfortable living space



I'm releasing a handbook soon,
"How To Dust And Still Look Posh At The Same Time"


Almost done.. Short break. 
Never forget to check your messages mummy!


It's Ayu's last semester here and Seri's second. The first time they're together studying in one semester. I'm so at peace knowing that they have each other this time around :)

Syukor alhamdulillah

"Be good and, study smart girls. Missing the two of you so much.."

3 comments:

RaMa-RaMa Fareeza said...

Kak Ida, you look so cute in d last picture hehehe ;)

Ida BorneoLove said...

ohhh yaa... thank god someone noticed! Hehehehehe ;)

willie said...

Congrats to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...