Monday, December 10, 2012

Dorothy Perkins Flats

Dorothy Perkins flats

Been meaning to get extra flats, pumps, simply because...,

I'm a girl.

Yeahh.. 

Those flats at Dorothy Perkins are the first purchase I made at the new 
Plaza Merdeka, Kuching.

The ones above are a real steal! Affordable (for the quality) and most importantly, 
comfortable. I bought 3 pairs (different colors & designs, mine are the red above) for me & my two girls and was given a life membership right away as I spent more than RM200. The free RM30 voucher is for my next purchase, another DP flats for my 3rd daughter. Oh man, gotta do more sewing peeps! :)

The place is huge. We like :)

heheheheeee.. I had a laugh of the week when I received this photo from one of hanicomb headband fans ;) She said this is another way of posing for a headband, lying over a pool of plastic balls!

Gorgeous Alin wearing one of her many 
hanicomb headband purchases, 'fifah'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...