Monday, December 24, 2012

2013 40th Birthday Present


You might be thinking that I've been lying flat on my back, feet elevated, with hot coffee next to me, happily and eagerly browsing the awesome Samsung GALAXY Note II the past few days... Think again.

I do not even have a freaking idea how to turn on the thing! -____-

The most important to me right now (well, after family, err.. and work), hehehhee... 
are ...



THESE!



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  



                           >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





...finishing up LuLu bib necklace new order

...tidying up pink LuLu bib necklace for darling Ras

...figuring out how to complete the design for
 hanicomb's first cuff bracelet

Among other bib necklaces orders in queue 0_O.

I know, I know...
I've only been bragging about my hanicomb thingy, sorry if I bore you. I'm completely obsessed with sewing, seriously. Such a lucky girl I am, yes I Am. Why? 

Coz darling hubby and my lovely children are so supportive of my little business, syukor alhamdulillah... Seems like I've been ignoring them, but they're really not bothered that I've been so occupied, I'm just guessing. And I'm guessing too, that they are actually happy that I've been 'quiet', most hours of the day. NO naggy mama wifey :p Ha Haa Haa.


* * *

This is what I want, what I need for my little business. Superb photo quality, specially when doing a 'teaser' for our products, it captures the little-lest of details. You know... just showing off a bit of the almost finish accessory ;) ~refer to the above cuff bracelet photo peeps, the shot was taken using my new Samsung Note II~ 

I regard it as an early 2013 birthday present. Money spent justified :)
-oh man- Really need to find time for my new baby, sigh. There's just not enough hours in a day. At the rate I'm going now, I think it would take me a whole year to see how the Note II could actually turn my life around. Oh well.. small matter lah. Later later I'll play play with my new phone ;)

Have a fun holiday everyone! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...