Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Not A Broken Neck


What a drag...

Alhamdulillah I could still walk, syukor Alhamdulillah.

Do not complain, I don't have reasons to. 

My only slight misery these few days is the bad neck (muscle sprain or whatever you call it, in Sarawak it's Selauk Bantal) pain I've been having. It started last weekend and it hasn't subsided. I guess what's making it worse is the endless nights of sewing... Yaaa.., it's my own doing, now I've got to get use to reading messages & texting at eye level for awhile, in above case, higher! Omg! Luckily not a broken neck, goodness! Won't even start to imagine -__-

3 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Thank God everything is fine :)

Coffee Girl said...

salah tido ... :p

Ida BorneoLove said...

better now, thank you ;)

Baruk kalak berkoyok :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...