Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Raya Pics Galore

with my four children 


my life *heart*

my eldest daughter

my son Arman

my 3 daughters Ayu, Seri & Hani

with my mom & 2 sisters

with my 3 sisters

with my twin sis Ina... double jeopardy
hahahaaa LoL :))

for that pic-ready face

my darling sister (centre) with my eldest & second daughter

my daughters, niece & sisters

with my dad, cousin in law, sisters, daughters, nieces..

2nd cousins Afzan & Zarina (3rd & 4th from left) happen to be 
sayang's 2nd cousins too :)

with my nieces & cousins in law

cousins in law, nephew & niece

Didn't get to take photos with all my friends though...
only manged to snap a few.

Laura

Kuspa

Julie

Cik Siti

3 comments:

Ms Tikot said...

Kak... baju ktk kacak ;-)

azurachan said...

Looks like you are having a blast raya. =D

Ida BorneoLove said...

thank you ladies..

wish i had more options ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...