Monday, July 9, 2012

Salam Musik at RWF2012 Talent Search



Yeaaa... I could look a lot worse people. I was nice to the audience & performers, but not to fellow colleagues and the other organizing team, pity them. They had to bear with me for two whole nights, with that face!

The happy pic above??! Well, I was ecstatic for a split second (and managed to give a big smile to the camera) because I honestly thought the 10 free RWMF2012 tickets were all for me. Hmmm, whom was I kidding... But heyy! I'm a great sport. Making others happy was all it took to make me smile non stop the whole of the 7 July 2012 RWF2012 talent search final night. See for yourself ;)


With one of the lucky RWMF free ticket winners

With sweet super cool Jun Lin, before event starts. 
She's the Artistic & Production Director for the Rainforest World Music Festival 
& Borneo Jazz. She was the head judge for our Rainforest Waterfront Fest 2012 Talent Search that took place at Kuching Waterfront last weekend. 


Some of the lucky audiences who won the
Rainforest World Music Festival 2012 free tickets ...







The Bands ;

(trainee teachers) The Beginners


Asbun



Salam Musik

Salam Musik writes their own music :)


And congratulations to the winning band,
Nading Rhapsody!



Didn't only they won RM3,000 in cash and the title Rainforest Waterfront Fest 2012 talent search winner, they will be given a golden opportunity to perform on RWMF main stage next week at the Sarawak Cultural Village! Awesome!! ;)

So, one crazy week has passed. I'm now preparing for another annual event that's gonna happen this Sunday at the Kubah Ria. I'm thinking, I want a massage and a facial, like seriously.., I really really need a massage, like, soon. Real soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...