Sunday, June 17, 2012

Out Of Reach


This style is so in but,

so out of reach...   -______-

They cost over RM300 a pop! -oh man-

Well, at least I had it (one side only mahh...) on me, for 20 seconds.
Gorgeous lah on me, :(( *bawling with saliva all over my chin*

Yeah! And I purposely blow up the pic that BIG for all us girls to drool over.
Not drooling?? Well, I am.

I am :/

Hush Puppies

Because I got myself two MNG bags earlier this week, so..., couldn't.
A 100% NO to these gorgeous HP. Bye bye sweeties.

4 comments:

Chii said...

it's gorgeous! is it comfy to walk in?

Ida BorneoLove said...

Oh Chii.... it is Suuuuper comfortable! If you look closely, it has my tears on it

:p

azurachan said...

That was cost a LOT.
Hehe....
Never mind, maybe some other time. =)

Ida BorneoLove said...

Yup! Like too much lah, how to eat with shoes that expensive!!?? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...