Monday, May 28, 2012

In Her 40s & Looking Fab!

I was so lucky to catch her outside the hall,
everyone was also trying to get pics taken together with the lady of the night.


Darling Debra :D

What are company dinners without some group photos and few quick 
come-let's-pose-for-my-camera-since-we're-all-dressed-up snaps!

The food was great (but I avoided the rice altogether) and the room was packed with colleagues, plus one very familiar celebrity face. One very very beautiful lady I Have To SAY, Datin Sri Tiara Jacquelina. She was accompanying her husband, Dato' Sri Effendi Norwawi, a former SEDC Executive Chairman. 

Datin Sri was looking absolutely stunning last Friday night, though dressed quite simply she was indeed the star of the night... And speaking of a star, she sang Anuar Zain's 'Sedetik Lebih' confidently! Lovely performance =)

* * *

I love food so much. How to maintain super svelte like Datin Sri Tiara??! 
How ... How ...

*sigh*

There's no denying that the only thing standing between my growing spare tire and me looking super fit is, working out 3-4 times a week! Not exactly complaining, because, the state I am in isn't bad at all, really, it is not. What helps me stay 'in shape' is my food portioning. But then again, I do feel I'm putting on weight these days, slowly. It's age. 

I'd usually have less than half a plate of rice or kueh tiaw (I'll have it when I crave it) and avoid sugar drinks after 6pm (I try to do this after 2pm, few days in a week). Some say they can't go to bed hungry, well I can. If I have a light dinner and usually it's before 8pm (with no sugary drinks), like anyone else, my stomach would start a samba by 11pm. What do I do? I'll drink plain water and, sleep it off. 

Will power people!

... which isn't easy.

At this point sometimes, I'd walk to the kitchen and munch on 1 or 2 Jacobs crackers... A-aa, hands off those sweet vanilla coated chocolate cookies dear! Not good. Tempting yes, very very tempting. But *visualizing Tiara's small waistline* o_O

Keep in store some healthy crackers for light snackings. Errrmm... Try to restrain yourself from chomping down the whole tin ya? My personal favorite is Jacobs Oatmeal :)

Sucking in my stomach each time walking in public doesn't seem to be a good idea anymore these days as I'd turn blue from blocked airways -____-
The only thing that would really make some sense and to actually have result shown in order to look like a true celebrity mum is to attend some very serious aerobic classes. Heheee... Did I just say I wanna look like a celebrity mum?? :p

No, not what I meant. What I meant was, I want to be a super fit mum, like super fit super slim celebrity pretty mummy Datin Sri Tiara :D

Mission to accomplish~ To look gorgeous as ever ever by the time I'm Tiara's age (*yea right*). So lah cantik though in her 40s! 

SEDC is 40 !

3 comments:

RaMa-RaMa Fareeza said...

ooo kak ida, you look so cute with your new short hair..;)

Ida BorneoLove said...

Thanks Miss Butterfly! :)
Though I believe Tiara looks ways super awesome & cuter in short hair :D

Ida BorneoLove said...

Thanks Miss Butterfly! :)
Though I believe Tiara looks ways super awesome & cuter in short hair :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...