Monday, April 16, 2012

Juggling Crystal Ball

Always so so busy how to even have time to put makeup on for kenduri??

I'm losing focus. So early in the week and I'm already losing focus... help.

Luckily my assistant is reporting in today... pheww. Having an assistant does not mean less work, it means you have to be more organized so work is properly assigned to and delegated for. Getting some of the household chores done by my daughters has been a really big help. The busy schedule isn't just about family & work, friends are not to be neglected, not to be taken for granted. Weekends are most precious for me, it's family time for us all. But, my work IS the weekends. Sometimes both Saturday & Sunday are event day, but sometimes there are no work at all on weekend. Which is awesome!! 

Suha's wedding day just happened to fall on my free weekend, thank God! With God's will, I will go to friends' weddings or other important occasions whenever I'm free to attend. I've missed a lot of family & friend's weddings because of the nature of my work, but I am grateful. Syukor Alhamdulillah. 

I want to be around especially for my children & husband more during the weekend but I also wouldn't want to miss my friends' important day. And this doesn't happen often... Scheduled events are unavoidable, it is work, it's what that helps take care of the family. 

Work, family, cleaning, friends, sushi time, parents, me time, siblings, blogging time, laundry... There's just not enough hours in a day. 

Isn't easy juggling a crystal ball.   

All of us are colleagues & ex-colleagues :)

2 comments:

Alv0808 said...

But..you still look beautifu. Dont worry so much... :)

Ida BorneoLove said...

oh my god! U're too sweet dear :')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...