Friday, April 6, 2012

The Inside ...

.. of my handbag

When I asked Syira for help, it didn't occur to me that I was sending her into a ship wreck! *palms face*

-oh man-

My BlackBerry was running out of battery yesterday morning and I couldn't afford to be uncontacted. From my estimation, my phone would go flat zero-battery-mode by noon. So, I phoned Syira at the office to get Kakak to send over the charger. The launching venue was literally in the building just next to our office building. 

I told her where the charger was, and guess what she stumbled upon??

Oh ya...! The Above. And it actually looked a lot worse when everything was inside my handbag. "Kak Ida, your money was everywhere..." Syira told me finally when we were turning off our computers at 5pm.

"huhh?" I was a bit baffled.. No clue what she was talking about.

"Your handbag, AiYo! Heheeee... Even a burglar would give up on it!" Syira explained, with a giggle.

"Oh My God!! Sorry you had to see that, HahaHaahaaa..." I laughed at the thought of Syira probably almost went into shock for discovering the mess inside my handbag.

"And you call yourself and event ORGANIZER." Errkk. She just had to say it, teasing me ;)
"It's a crazy week haa Kak Ida?" Syira understands the workload I was facing.

"So long everything else is in order, the inside of my handbag don't matter; Paper work done, laundry done, drawer organized, file folder well labelled, kids' food on the table on time... We are good. Agree Syira??" 

We both nodded in agreement :D

4 comments:

Tia said...

Ha ha.... Samalah kita Ida...

Ida BorneoLove said...

Ya lah Tia ... Banyak other moms are like the both of us juak owhh? Hehee, sikpa, asal semua available and pandei encarik :D For d record,I reorganize my hbag from time to time. Not really always like this *cover line* :p

Nur68 said...

lebih kurang sama jak rupa kedak isik beg kamek..hahaa...erkkk....

Ida BorneoLove said...

Funny thing is, my Twin's handbag content is always tidy, unlike me. But most women I'm sure have the same 'problem' like we have =) LoL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...