Saturday, April 28, 2012

All In A Day's Work



Sunday Tribune 29.4.2012 

Each of the 15 Miss FITNESS contestant received three boxes of Nestle Fitnesse breakfast cereals to kick start with the 2 weeks challenge. And thank you to darling Thelma (Hairdo hair salon owner), the girls will be getting free hair makeover on event day :)

Before lunging into the program, the contestants were first briefed how 
to go into the 2 weeks challenge healthily.




Product briefings and sponsorship handingover done... Ahhh... Relieved! 

Sitting here in our living room I realized how much discomfort my children must be feeling whenever the whether becomes hot as it is today. How would I have known when all I've experienced was complete cool comfort surrounding me in the office, all day long. Yet, they never complain -.-

I've been postponing getting an aircond fixed in the living room, maybe I should get it done soon.

So, what's for dinner??

Sayang said we should have a huge serving of salad, of lettuce, 
and tomatoes for colour :D

...with baked potatoes!

Nyummms...!!  


Heheee... all in a day's work :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovelies ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...