Thursday, April 5, 2012

2nd Rainforest Waterfront Fest 2012 - Talent Search official launch

 
I think this was the first time I had to put a backdrop up myself  ~_~
I love working with my colleagues! Such crazy fun bunch :))

'You guys, if I fall, you will have to take care of the official launch tomorrow :p ...'

I went home in one piece yesterday evening, alhamdulillah thank God!
Didn't fall :D
RWF2012 official launch went on very smoothly

For each of the RM20 Rainforest Waterfront Fest 2012 - Talent Search ticket purchase, you'll stand a chance to win a Rainforest World Music Festival 2012 free pass! The more RWF2012 tickets you buy, the better chance you'll win the RWMF2012 free passes :D

Not just that! If you're talented, or think that you are, visit this link and you'll be on your way to perform at the fabulous Rainforest World Music Festival 2012. Yes! There's a way to be one of the performers at the world famous RWMF2012, simply win the Rainforest Waterfront Fest 2012 -Talent Search. Plus, you'll be going home with RM3,000. Hurry ya! Entry closes 30 April 2012. 


Visit 'rwmf.net' for entry forms & details, or call 082-412150

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...