Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stealing Shots



Sayang was stealing shots...



With my siblings

You really have to be very smart with timing when attending a family wedding... If you don't, you'll miss out on snapping great shots. I mean, everyone's hustling back and forth, trying to get one (or more!!) to pause for a kodak moment isn't easy. 

"Wa! WA!! Come over.. come come! One pic together with us!!"

I don't know... Lately I feel like I don't want to miss out on those moments. As happy as I was this morning seeing my cousins & aunts, I was feeling rather sad. At each family wedding from the past years till now, I notice I don't get to see the same faces anymore, always missing one or two... From the last wedding, a great uncle/aunt was around, but not today. During the last few weddings, an uncle was still alive... 
I do miss his face -____-

So, I'll steal shots whenever I can. My fb wall was full with this morning pics of my relatives and I was tagging everyone! Oh ya...! Today you think I've invaded your privacy by filling up your album with all these cute faces. But, you'll thank me later, you will.

The two darlings in the family, sister Siti & cousin Suzie


With my aunts and sisters

My father's bother (center), the other two past away few years ago...

With my forever gorgeous auntie, Wa Jebot

Beautiful bride, cousin Baizura :)

2 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

kak ida, nok k songkok black shirt and specky ya anak buah mak kmk.sapa ka nama uncle ok mek sik ingat.mun nanyak mak mek alu disusun salahsilah family hehe

Ida BorneoLove said...

oh ya kah?? he's related to me, and to my hubby juak.. pusin pusin mek orang.

Zaid Ahmad Syukor nama diberi ;)

Kirim salam jak dgn mak ktk, tell your mom kamek anak Wahed Mohamed, adik beradik org ninggal Hj Mos & Jamali (husband Patong Ling). Susunkan... :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...