Monday, February 6, 2012

Moments Of Indulgence

My Levi's Demi Curve

I do wish I could have more posts with this title.

Giving too many thoughts before purchasing can be quite stressful. 
"Buy.. Don't buy.. Buy.. Don't..... Buy BUy BUY.. Don't buy.."

Guilty Pleasure? I think, you shouldn't feel guilty for having any pleasure.
No more telling myself.. 

'I've not purchased great pair of jeans for ages' or 
'I must keep taking the collagen drink because it'd be a waste to discontinue', 

whatever, just so I don't feel guilty for spending my money on myself. I like them, I want them, I buy. Within my means.

*as long the kids already get their allowances, bills settled, grocery shopping done,
loan payments updated, duit 'hoi' submitted...* ;)

Thank you.

2 comments:

Dyana said...

yup.as long as we are happy :)

Ida BorneoLove said...

Dyana, mesti happy :D Tq dear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...