Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hitz.fm Kuching 1st Anniversary @BCCK


Hitz.fm was so kind to give me some free passes for the hitz.fm Birthday Party scheduled at the Borneo Convention Centre Kuching (BCCK) on Friday, 9th December at 8pm. The popular hitz.fm morning crew JJ & Ean will be in town to host the birthday bash along with hitz.fm Kuching announcers. The best part (I think) would be a performance by the beautiful Mizz Nina. Oh wow!! Sounds like a lot of fun! Hitz.fm said that this would be the biggest event they'll throw as a radio station. Cool :D

Sadly, I wouldn't be able to make it... The many many passes you see above are for my darling family & friends. So guys, have fun ya?! Say helo to Mizz Nina for me =)


Oh ya! Almost forgotten about my own event... Duhh!

If you happened to be in the area this Sunday, stop by at Sarawak Plaza & enjoy entertainments by our very own local talents from 1pm-4pm. It's gonna be awesome! I know it!! Be there & witness who's gonna take home the title Acoustic Champion! ;)

2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Sadly to say, i got 5 passes but i could not go too. Huhu sad...

Ida BorneoLove said...

Next year.. Hopefully they'll do another one ya? Next year coba pegi :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...