Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!




with her little brother Arman



with her older sister Seri

"I'm sTiLL hunGGgggryy...! You HEAR??!"

with Mama, Papa & Arman

Darling hubby and I ordered the cake last night at Secret Recipe for our youngest daughter Hani who turns 13 today. Seri sat for her last SPM paper yesterday afternoon so we decided to have a special family lunch today, picking up the birthday cake at the same time.

Hani's a big girl now, and she definitely is! She now towers over her older sister Kak Ayu & Kak Seri. I think it's only a matter of time before she grows much taller than me. Hmmm... This is funny......... Seri now prefers to have her pics taken with Hani sitting down, not standing next to each other where it would show Hani is taller than her :D

Hani's been hinting on a special birthday present, but, her dad & I thought that 'the gift' would be too extravagant for a girl her age. If we were to get her one, her sisters must get one each too. *Although I do wish I could buy for them now*

But.., they're okay with what they have now, BlackBerry can wait.

"Errmmm... you better behave baby girl. These shots are for my blog."


Happy 13th Birthday Hani sayang :)

1 comment:

wa khairul onggon said...

Happy birthday utk nak ktk.. SIk kedak anak eh.. kedak adik beradik jak ktk ngan anak ktk.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...