Monday, November 7, 2011

Cashing In Through Your Blog

Maybe, maybe if it wasn't for this blogging thing, 
I will never got to know about thepoplook.com online shopping site

Can't deny it, I really enjoy writing. Think it shows in my consistent posting... Sometimes, I'd do three posts in a week! -oh man- It's addictive.

But I do need to read more, my vocab still needs a lot of brushing up to do. Hubby said I CAN write. Awww...! So sweet of him to say that!! Thanx love! But, but but but he said, I don't have the 'art' in me. What??! Well ok, I've to agree with him on this one...

"Ok ok... You know kan?? You've seen my 'sketches', I draw a person like orang kayu" was looking away avoiding eye contact when I agreed to his comment... But he just had to add to my already apparent lack of creativeness & talent in drawings. 

"Hmmm.... And your orang kayu is not even in 2D, more like a 1D" with a huge grin on his face.

*sigh*

When I started baking, it was like a natural thing to me. So is blogging! And cooking too. You can just throw me a recipe, I can give you what you've imagined how the dish should look and taste like. But with plants, it saddened me to learn that I don't have the green hands that most women should have. I heard, that, if you talk to your plants, they will grow beautifully and glow as how plants should. The ones I planted, went dead only after weeks bringing them home from the Sunday market. But with lalang, I sure can really grow them quite well             -_____-

A friend, Mr T, got to know of this hobby of mine and I encouraged him to try it too. He's skeptical at first, then I told him I've made a bit of money from my blog. You should see the glitter in his eyes!! O.O


When I first started blogging, it was never to earn money. That should not be your main objective and that's what I told my friend Mr T. But he kept going on asking how how how you earn?? What do you have to do? How like that?! When you get your money? How they pay you??! Who pay you?? ...Wohhh! Hold your horses Mr T.

Man oh man, Mr T is getting sooooooo excited! ;)

Thanks to nuffnang, bloggers have had great opportunities to make extra income simply through one of their favorite places on earth, their blogs! I am one of them. So cool, don't you think?! All you have to do is just keep blogging away, and walla! Nuffnang sends you a cheque. It's that easy!

I am enjoying the super long longggg Hari Raya Haji weekend. The kids are getting ready upstairs now as I try to finish up this post. Sayang is taking us for a late lunch, not sure where yet... Usually we'll let the kids pick the place. 

So, you have a title for your new blog already?? But don't say I didn't warn you ya? This is very addictive! :)

*Some of the weekend pics of my loved ones*





Wearing my new thepoplook.com Band Blouse in beige,
perfect for outings with da familia! :D


6 comments:

∂α∂уαиα said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. Nice looking photos. Enjoy your lunch! :)

Ida BorneoLove said...

Tq so much Yana dear.. Well, we did enjoy our lunch very much. Hope you have a good week ahead :)

Lyn Zamhari said...

how does this nuffnang thing works actually?

Laman Baca Kita said...

iri sama blogger berduit nih :`(... btw, thanks for comment

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

selamat hari raya aidiladha.. i dnt remember where did i get ur url maybe dari bloglist kawankawan blogger juga...apa yg penting i enjoy to read ur writing. pastukan u awet muda la..i wnt to be a mama like u..anak suda besar panjang still look young and stylo wii!!

Ida BorneoLove said...

Lyn honey, just go to d nuffnang link,read through & follow d instructions.Basically,u will make money when visitors click on d ads on ur blog :)

Laman Baca, u'r most welcome :D

Nurul Aima, tq tq dear for d compliment! Awal pagi I dah cair ;)
Kita wanita ni kena jaga penampilan, for me, mostly untuk diri sendiri.Tak perlu makeup yg over atau pakaian mahal dgn handbag beribu, kalau dalaman happy, it will shine through :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...