Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Menu @ Atok Kopitiam


Ask Borneo Love, where is her favorite eating place??

Well, 
*answering d question addressed to her*, 
hee.. heee... perasan rasa macam sesi interbiew! :p

I do have a few places in town that I would suggest where food is served at its best. But, one of my favorite spots has to be Atok Kopitiam. I did blog about this chic cafe awhile ago and now, I am suuuper excited to let the whole world know that earlier this month, Atok Kopitiam has introduced a new menu to the public. 

Oh myyy... You should have been there when I first laid my eyes on the new menu, I couldn't choose! Everything looks and sounds so yummy! And you gotta try the Teh Tarek here, got loads of Ummpph! 


Atok Kopitiam now serves all kinds of Nasi Goreng, Side Dishes with white rice, Noodles.. OMG! Endless list of noodles... Finger foods, Roti Bakar, Sandwiches, Popiah, Rojak, Banana Fritters (drizzles in cheese, honey & chocolate baybehh!! Your pick)... Okay, if I'm gonna list down everything here, I better get Atok Kopitiam to send me free samples for one whole month ;)

thai style fried rice, adohh! you keng ongly ee-may-gene :)

banana fritters drizzles with cheese

Nasi goreng and such are always served with the most
generous portion of a bowl of soup! Double Likes!! ;)


TV3 Jalan Jalan Cari Makan Was Here!

Atok Kopitiam opens daily from 7:30am-10:00pm.
Add Atok Kopitiam Facebook as one of your fb friends and you can get more details & updates on their latest menu :D

Bon appetit!

2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Wah,macam best ja?

Ida BorneoLove said...

Willie, you mesti coba sendiri, baru tau... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...