Wednesday, September 21, 2011

For Radiant Skin

I don't know, maybe it's just me. But I swear my facial skin feels smoother these days. I've noticed the change a week ago. Well ya, I've been using a popular beauty product the past one month (or less) and notice that my face looks much less oily (as if I've been using pressed powder all day), clearer, smoother & more radiant! Now isn't that what we want girls??

Not much I can do about them,
but the growing lines around my eyes don't bother me at all :)

No, this is no sponsored post y'all, this is honest testimonial and I just like to share a great experience. Not just with with ladies, men can try these inexpensive products too. 


*so excited to tell you!!*

Maybe this product is truly effective on my skin, then again, maybe not to just anyone. But there's no harm in trying. I still have the SK-II miracle water, and use it quite periodically. To be honest, I didn't see apparent result after using the product for months. Urrmmm... maybe it's supposed to be accompanied with the other SK-II products, which are quite expensive. Pursuing to use more of the luxury SK-II beauty products would force me to sell my head at the Sunday market! I did give them a shot though, I really did. Applying SK-II moisturizers/serum, then the miracle water day and night... NO. I didn't see much change. There were changes, but not as much as what I see in the mirror these few days :D 


Oh YA! Of course... sorry sorry guys. 


And the product is, L'Oreal White Perfect (whitening & moisturizing) Toner, and, L'Oreal Revitalift White (advance anti-wrinkle & spot corrector) Day SPF18.

L'Oreal Revitalift White moisturizer &White Perfect toner

Been using these two L'Oreal Products day and night and I am so satisfied with the result. One thing that we women never give up is exploring tirelessly to find the perfect skin care for our already beautiful faces ;) ........Men will never understand.

8 comments:

Tablet Android Honeycomb Terbaik Murah said...

Blog yang bagus dengan artikel yang informatif serta imajinatif...Saya dengan senang hati telah mem-follow blog ini, jika anda berkenan silakan follow juga blog saya... terima kasih :)

Anonymous said...

Best lah kalau produk ini benar-benar berkesan kak. =)

lemonade said...

eager to try this out, tq Ida. For facial wash I stick to Hada Labo!

Coffee Girl said...

Sigh... if only i can afford the SKII...

∂α∂уαиα said...

u sure?! aww~ but does it suit 20-year old young lass facial skin?

Belajar Photoshop said...

mbak di endors sama mereka iia?!??! keren!!!

Alv0808 said...

Really want to try the SK11 but you cant use single product (the salesgirl told me)...sigh!! its too expensive...

Currently using Herbaline product but the result not as what I expected..I feel the result after 3months using. I want to try this Loreal product..I read lot of good review about this.. and the price affordable..

Thanks for sharing

Ida BorneoLove said...

lemonade, I use ordinary ones (facial wash) too.. sometimes Nivea, sometimes Olay

coffee girl, don't think I'll be purchasing any of the products anytime soon, toooooo xpensive -___-

dadyana, I think the toner would suit 20something skin, the moisturizer is much more suitable for mature skin. But I think L'oreal have range for everyone :)

Alv0808, yes, L'oreal is afordable & u can see result within 2-3 weeks. And again, it's inexpensive :D We liiiiiike!!

u're welcome ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...