Monday, August 22, 2011

40 Candles

It's about...






It is all about......

















... the cake.







The kids insisted Papa lights up all 40 candles.











My husband was born 40 years ago today on Sunday, 22nd of August 1971, 3:04 pm, weighing at 6lb 15oz and measured 19 1/2 in length :) His first crawls was when he was at 7 months old and took his first steps at the tender age of 10 months.

Yup! I do have all these documented details, all stated in his baby progress book that my mother-in-law gave to me few years ago. Classic! Definitely listed as one of the family heirlooms. Still in very good condition, gonna keep it that way :D

When we first met, I was only 16 and he was 18 years old, fresh out of high school. He is part of me. He's the one who makes me laugh the most and he's the one who has made me cried the most. Those tears have made us stronger though... The older he gets, the more attention he craves, which I am more than happy to cater for. *mid life??? hmmm... you think?* And of course, I get more and more manja too! Hey! This is good for the relationship people. The older you get, the more you have to keep the fire burnin', no?

To my dear sayang sayang buah kepayang, I'm truly happy with what we have now. Though that trip to Sabah or Paris would be really really nice, but, but... No money nor romantic trips around the world would make me happier than what we have achieved together to this day as parents. Sorry I didn't get a gift for you this year honey (that Tag Heuer would have to wait darling).

I hope you have a wonderful birthday my love (really, do you need a 2 week birthday-holiday?? *jealous*) and may all your wishes & prayers be granted by Allah Almighty. Happy 40th Birthday sayang... Love you!

Sayang's 40 year old baby book




7 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

happy bday to ur hubs kak ida! sama bday ngan ukasyah, anak buah kmk eheh

Ida Amk said...

TQ Fieza honey.. hugs for your anak buah k? :D

Chii said...

you two still look like a young couple :))

Wan Sharif said...

Sharing family happiness with us.. may Allah bless you and yours with HIS Maghfirah and pleasure..

∂α∂уαиα said...

notice that the cake look simple like yours last time. you baked it ? aww~ how sweet. i agree with the previous comment, look young both of u. happy birthday to ur hubby, kak. :)

Ida Amk said...

heehee... No i didn't bake the cake love! it's secret recipe :)

tq all!

Coffee Girl said...

Wah, muda lagi. Can pass for a big brother to all his kids! hehe. tumpang happy birthday jak.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...