Friday, July 15, 2011

Moody 8

Throughout my working years, I've experienced quite a handful number of bosses with all kinds of characters. But nothing beat a lady boss! They're meticulous, blunt, but very decisive. 

If you're a guy (boss), you're good and detailed. But if you're a lady (boss), you're 'cerewet' (fussy) and a nag. And if you're happened to be tailing a 'stupid' driver on the right lane, straight on you'd assume it has to be a lady driver. Hhmmm... Why are these negativeness linked to women mostly?

It's okay, some things are just the way they are. I can accept it, but not at all times. And oh yea! Mood swings. Mood swings too are always related to us women. Yup! You men reading this are nodding with agreement, aren't ya?? Get that cynical smile off your face, please. These women are the hands that rock your cradle, now you hear??! *cool it Ida - rubbing chest* Hah! What is it with me this week? Snappy snappy aren't we?!

Truthfully, I'm seldom moody. But this week has been one different kind. I kinda hit the no 8 yesterday. No 10?? No 10 was when I threw my beloved Ray Ban shades onto the windscreen  and lucky for me, only the lenses came off. The frame was still in one piece, thank god!

I was angry and was very very upset. Can be quite self destructive I must say, meaning... 

from this... 


to...


...and what's left of my hair

Suddenly, I felt like I just had to chop something off. What did I have?? I only had my hair. It wasn't much, but it is shorter now *sigh*. If only I had gone straight to the salon on that (fateful) day, I would've came home bold O_O  hee heee... 

I was already almost at my normal state of mind when I chopped off my mane. So, I only had a serious layering, not a serious hair cut. I'm just still a bit down though... Distracted & moody after hitting the no 10 last week. Though it's been days now, I'm still not at my happiest cheerful me -_____-  ....bummer

But you know what? I'm entitled to this Moodiness. It's been therapeutic in some ways, less laughter and less loyar burok have allowed me to reflect on a lot of important things in life. It's true when they say too much play (& laughter) will leave you wailing at the end. So, from now onward, I won't laugh or talk too much. That is, if I could hold myself in long enough. *in doubt*

I just want my Go! Go! mood to be back on track again. I need it. I have continuous events coming up the next three weeks, starting this Sunday. So bad bad mood please go away!!

Don't let my ugly smelly breeze ruin your weekend, you go have a good one, okay?

Me? Ehemmm... Is shopping really that therapeutic?? Mmmm... not a good idea, I know. I should stay indoors and, clean & get sweaty. Yup! That will chase those mood swings away :D

The truth is, we women are the ones with the softest kindest heart, compared to men. We give in most of the time and we GIVE BIRTH! Beat that!! Urrmmm... we all same lah. No need compare compare, we have our own special qualities and you men have... Mmmm...., well yea. You do have some special qualities too. Smile :)

9 comments:

∂α∂уαиα said...

we're in the same boat. sometimes it's good to be quiet and make a reflection on what has happened. phew.

AmirFX said...

We men actually have punching bag to release the mood swing.. But sometimes it can change to swimming, fishing, smoking *not a good choice*, climbing and eventually it really works for me lah.. haha.. Nway, men n women have their own way to solve things.. Just my opinion..

Lyn Zamhari said...

nice haircut! :)

Lyn Zamhari said...

nice haircut! :)

Coffee Girl said...

Women are emotional creatures, good and bad. everytime something crazy or out of the order happens to us, we feel a need to retaliate or reciprocate in kind. :-) it's not necessary a bad thing, it's just a sign that we're normal.

btw, nice hair cut. :-)

Car Loan Calculator said...

nice

Alv0808 said...

Lady boss..yeah I know that..so fussy and nag yet so beautiful to obey the orders..LOL. Hey, nice hair cut!!

Alv0808 said...

Lady boss..yeah I know that..so fussy and nag yet so beautiful to obey the orders..LOL. Hey, nice hair cut!!

Ida Amk said...

Tq tq! Actually I feel a little bit depressed whenever I see my photos with my longer hair... sigh. I want to grow it long again :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...