Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Siti's 32

Me & the birthday girl Siti do what we do best during Hari Raya, eat.


I love these shots. Seri (far left) and her closest friends
posed for one of their best friends


My darling sister Siti Ruziah was born today 32 years ago. Yes yes!! 32 years...! Nowadays, she's always the bridesmaid, not yet the bride. *don't want to say NEVER the bride* She will be, one day, InsyaAllah...

To my mom, she's the apple of her eyes. To me & twin sis Ina, she's the little sis we loved to bully and blame all the broken things on. Dad would ask, "Now, who did this??!"

"Siti did! SITI DID IT!!" both me & Ina always shot back, leaving her helpless all alone with no sibling to defend her innocence. Hee hee.. NO... we weren't that cruel to her lah! Just teeny mini bit :D

No one in the family carries the name 'Siti'. I do not know where and how my dad got the idea naming his third daughter Siti. My twin sis Ina & I have very different 'concept' of names altogether compare to Siti's. Nonetheless, she's a real gem in the family. She was my late Mak Nenek's golden granddaughter. Mak Nenek lived alone next door from us. Every night, Siti would go over to her house to sleep with her so she wouldn't have to be alone at night time. Siti was in her primary school then...

And of course, among cousins, she's still considered the baby. The cuter and the chubbier one. Always the chubbier one!!  :>




She knows how much I love her. I basically raped her wall today... hahaaa...!! Posting nonsense and photos just to tell her what a wonderful and special person she is to us all. I didn't get a birthday present for her this year, didn't get any last year either. No need. Will belanja her makan one of these days, when she's not on her usual 'I'm on a diet' *wink wink*.

All I have is this post for you dear sister. If anything should happen to me, I would want you to help Abang Athan look after the kids, be their god mother, and big sister. Someone they can turn to when they need advice on boys. And someone who's gonna remind them that they are special..... if I'm no longer around. As like you're doing with them now. 

Happy birthday Siti. May you're blessed with the best of health always and showered with great love for the rest of your life, let me know if he ever breaks your heart. I'll be there with a chopping knife.

Love you. 

Kak Ida.



10 comments:

Ms Tikot said...

Cantek adik ktk kak, sama mcm ktk.

f.i.e.z.a said...

sik cam 32 pun,cam 23.serious! :)

happy bday siti!

Ida Amk said...

Thank you sisters! I'm lucky to have a little sis like her :D

faisal said...

wat a nice thing to do to ur lil sis..as i knew all of u frm our childhood days..wat u said abt bullying her is RIGHT ON THE DOT...hehehe...and from my heart..SITI is BLESSED to have 2 DEVILISH sis...saying it in a gud ways tat is Ida...and happy birthday to u SITI

Coffee Girl said...

baca title tek lalu saspen... ingat Siti Nurhaliza ya tek... duhal. happy besday ngan adik kitak. :-)

ruzia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ruzia said...

heheheh thxx all for the lovely complimentss..and most of all a huge HEART & HUGSS to my beautiful sister for writing such a nice things about me ( ada juak yg menyakitkan atii..heheh) i lovee you like the air that i breath!!

truely,deeply & madly in love wif u,
ur baby sis, Ruziah ;)

f.loren said...

kak ida, your sister so cantik!!! sejok ati diat muka nya..... happy belated birthday to her.

ruzia said...

thank you so much f.loren for the wish :))

phentermine said...

Phentermine...

nice post thanks for sharing.

http://www.PhentermineHome.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...