Saturday, April 23, 2011

Media Coverage On Happenings

It was a successful colouring contest... Yeah! Each participant went home with cute doorgifts plus couple of free movie passes for the weekend. Nothing is more exhilarating than seeing tiny little faces shine with the biggest smiles when you handed them gifts for the hard work well done :) Hmm... not easy folks, colouring an A3 size colouring paper while having to have to figure out how to make the no-colour-photo pOp! I can't even do a proper Orang Kayu!!

Doesn't matter if they didn't have the finest talent in colouring, what's important is they had fun and made lots of friends doing something fun on a Saturday afternoon. The theme was 'Earth Day', and the best part was, as we always have, having KFC co-sponsored for the event. THANK YOU K.F.C.!


Few days ago we had a press photocall especially to promote today's contest. I'm having a bit of a (not real) headache because there are gonna be quite a few more press photocalls that I'll have to organize for some very awesome happenings at our shopping complex. I'm thinking... how to manage the timing cleverly so that one promotion wouldn't overshadow the other (or the next) ones... If organized with great detail, each event will get maximum coverage & promotions. Dear oh dear! That's what I'm gonna do first thing Monday morning!... 

And we caNNot forget to mark the calendar now..! No nO! I find that it's hard to just simply memorize lately... Are you kidding me??! I've left behind that horrible habit, I'm no Wonder Woman these days, I've come to realize that. *sigh* Thought I'd practice my 'memory' chip but this is not D job where you can risk forgetting appointments, A-A.., no can do. Must write, and no... Not in the BlackBerry no you don't EVER! M A N U A L L Y my dear. Use that diary girl..! Oh yea.. Write as-in with your real PENCIL.. Understand?? .....Good, lovely.

Well then, it's Sunday tomorrow. I've to work, it's okay. Coz it's gonna be fun, like always :)

Why don't you come drop by at Sarawak Plaza sometimes? We have a lot in store for everyone to enjoy. You can show your singing talent and we also have something for people who're crrrraazyyyy about lip syncing! Yes yes!! *can't wait for that one* Woohhhh!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want! I want free KFC, haaaa haaaa

Coffee Girl said...

Wah... you're a tiny miss celebrity dah!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

:P just letting u know, i've changed my url to simplyahmoi.blogspot.com..update ah.. thanks!

Ida Athanazir said...

Coffee Girl, mada ada lah.. tompang sikit jak. It's all for work :D

Fee, updated ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...