Friday, February 11, 2011

Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder Foundation

My Maybelline pupor muka ;)

Relying on facial tissues alone for my continuous oil-factory face isn't doing any good especially with my forgetting-my-face-is-always-oily attitude. I have combination skin, but it's not always THAT oily... But lately,hmmm... Is it the weather?? *it's your AGE!!* Maybe it's time to change my make-up routine... What make up?? I don't use make up! I would love to but honestly, I'm scared I'd clog my pores. You will not find any facial/dermatologist appointments in my diary. For my age, I do realize I need the extra cleansing & pampering but I can't seem fit that regime in my daily routine *sigh*

So, one day, I saw one of my darling daughters was using the Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free (thank god!) Powder Foundation. It's Long-Lasting (really!) and no Pore Clogging (yeayyyy!!), with SPF 20. My face is less shiny and it lasts till mid day :D Plus, it's very very affordable and it comes in a cute, light casing. Personally, I think the product performs better than my expectations. Thumbs up Maybelline Clear Smooth!

You wouldn't believe me if I told you the last time I bought myself a compact powder was more than 10 years ago... yup! It's true. I'm ashamed! What kind of a woman am I for not owning this daily essential? *ish ish ish!*

Imagine doing the cheek to cheek with your acquittance on super oily face! Eeuuuu...! Malu lorrr. "Eeeek! Ida's cheek felt like she just cooked a roti canai on it!" It made me felt stupidly cautious moments before cheeks touched. You're supposed to feel happy, not cautious and thinking... 'ooohhh... I forgot to pat dry!'

My no powder oily face

2010 Hari Raya Pics, Unavoidable Oily Face :/

"Ma.. not too close.. Errgghhh... Muka mama feels like there's glue!"
*no.. he didn't say that* :)


Look, my flying hair sticking to my face! haiissshhhh!!

I saw these pics and it is so embarrassing. Now, who would want to hire me to be a model?? "That oily face??! No.. not Borneo Love!!" O_O

The fine powder suits my 'lifestyle' (cyehhhhh...!!) very well... Aircond, Heat, Aircond, Heat, Aircond, Heat..... Just that you need to wash the sponge regularly, imagine the layers of trapped oil & dust in it. Yuck!! So, whenever I have to face the press & media, I'll just rush to the corner, take out my compact powder, touch up and say bye bye to shine! Oil-free face, luscious moisturized lips (Nivea Lip Care of course!) and boring hair *hmmm... need to do something about this*, YESSS! Cameras, people, I'm ready for you ;)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Globalized Dayung said...

Aku check kat USA ada sik jual.....lak ku padah ngan kitak Kak

Ida Athanazir said...

Sinun sure ada.. Leat juak sik ada.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...