Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011

2010 went by too fast. I want to go slower, I want to enjoy more of the precious moments with my kids. Ayu is turning 19 this year, insyaAllah. Will be driving her to UITM Kota Samarahan tomorrow, we're gonna miss her. I cannot be saying time is going by too fast each time I realize months has past as if I've been to the moon all this while.. I will manage my schedule better, I will give more attention to the kids' needs. 

taken today, 1.1.11

Resolution..? New year's resolution. Have we achieved the ones we listed in December 2009? To lose weight is a common goal, and to be richer. Everyone aims to make more money... then ended up spending more money. (???) ...It's okay, just carry forward that one to the next year, hopefully god grants us with good health and to live long enough to make our millions :)

I just want to be a better person. To talk slower (I was told by one of my superiors that I talk too fast.. I agree), to say less, to think more, to do more, to relax and chill more and to take things easy, to lessen stress levels. You can control your stress level, yes you can. I'll get worried if I fall sick, worried for my kids. Who's gonna take care of them? So I better take very good care of myself, they shouldn't be worrying about me. 

Well then, there goes our new year's day. How was yours? Mine was okay, had to work on a public holiday. We organized two events today specially to mark the end of school break. All the kids had so much fun! It's been a very good day :)

Syukor alhamdulillah, I feel so blessed being a Malaysian. Peace and harmony has allow us to achieve most of our dreams, even some impossible ones. I want nothing more but a continuous prosperity in our beloved country. We might not have much, but we definitely have enough. Happy New Year to you :) 

6 comments:

miss Fida said...

happy new year to u n family..may this year bring a lot of joy n happiness to u n family..honestly, i adore so much bout u...always read ur blog..simple but then i really2 learn something from u..thank u :)

Ida Athanazir said...

Dear Fida, thank you for your support and because of readers like u i still continue updating my blog. I'm so glad you learn things from here.. so sweet! Really happy to 'hear' from you xoxox

Anonymous said...

suka mek maca blog kitak, kak ida.

-silent reader-

Ida Athanazir said...

Hey silent reader, glad that you enjoy it here :D

thanx so much! Cheers :)
xoxox

Alv0808 said...

Happy new year to you Ida. Yup..why need new resolution? why not just make it better right? agtree with you..

Ida Athanazir said...

Alvo8o8, happy new year to you too :D
xoxox!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...